Every so often I do a post on Google searches and how they brought people here. I do this because 1) a lot of times they are funny searches, 2) I wonder if blogs I have found have laughed at the searches that brought me to their door, and 3) because I want to, sometimes, chastise people for the things they search for online. With no further ado, here are the recent searches that caught my eye:
- “sleazy people” – I hope this is because I write about them and google isn’t defining me as a sleazy blogger.
- “rolls of chilean men” – I have to assume that the person mean role, but I am giggling at the image in my mind of someone google fat rolls of people from different cultures.
- “santiago chili nightclubs” – Wrong kind of chili. You were probably looking for Chile.
- “can you tobogan while pregnant” – Yes, you can! Yes, I did. Just don’t tell people in Kazakhstan, they will chastise you about it for the rest of your life.
- “all people having sexual intercourse in a party” – I am sure that my blog disappointed this person!
There were also a huge amount of people looking to figure out if they were carrying a boy or girl. My advise? Wait 9 months then you will know for sure. The word “sex” and every single country I have every lived in was searched for in the last 30 days. To this I say: “ewwwwwwww”. Also, lots of people have questions about Chile and racism.
Granted, this round up is not nearly as funny as the round up in 2007!
What is the craziest thing you have ever googled? Or, the craziest way someone has found your blog?