I am not celebrating thanksgiving today; although I had a nice turkey meal yesterday from the office cafeteria. I know, this seems implausible, but I promise, it was tasty. Still, I have a lot to be thankful for and I want to take five minutes to write them down lest I forget tomorrow.
- I have a healthy, happy, growing little bundle of joy who renews my faith in the world and love of life everyday. She is my joy.
- The friends and family I have who take the time to let me know I am loved and a part of their lives regardless of the miles between us
- That Harley is healthy and getting along well with the baby, even if she is a bit over protective.
- That friends have come to see us already and my parents just tickets. See! Albania is really not that far away.
- Technology that allows me to see the world but have the comforts of home.
- Indian food in the freezer, bagels sold locally, and a renewed joy of cooking.
- I have a job that I enjoy that gives me the freedom to spend qualitytime with my family everyday and the time and space so that at 17 months my daughter is still nursing.
- The ability to laugh when I make mistakes.