Yep, its National Blog Posting Month again. It is this time that bloggers around the world make a commitment to post once a day. Although it has been running for 5 years or so, this is only my second year. Last year I found NaBloPoMo to be challenging but also forced me to find things to post about and some of the regularity has stuck. I am nowhere near posting daily year round; however, I think that NaBloPoMo 2007 has helped me post at least weekly if not more.
Last year I came up with the following topics to talk about:
- My dog, Harley
- Daylight Savings
- Social Work
- A friend’s wedding and pictures of the wedding
- Food and More food and More food and More food
- Travel and Tourism and Chile Must See List
- Silly blog games
- Photos of Cambodia and Photos of Chile and Photos of family
- Earthquake update and More Earthquakes
- Machismo and language and respect and language
- Thanksgivings abroad
- Female sex tourists
- Body image
- The post to say I had done it– 1 post per day!
Now, the question is, this year, what should I write about???