I haven’t done a list of ten in a while, in fact not since I did my 10 lists of 10. But, (1) I don’t have the energy to write a full post and (2) I always did like bullet points. So here we go! This particular list is things that I want right now
- Tahini. Not sure why, but I have been craving making hummus for about a week. I really should look around at some of the froofy grocery stores to see if I can get my hands on some. Yum, hummus in the summer.
- To move to my new place. Yes, I know I have one more month and I do really like the girls I live with, but it will be nice to feel more like the space (and the kitchen) is mine to use as I please.
- A job (preferably well paying, with an international organization, and in Chile) for when my contract ends. Yes, I have 6 months left with this contract, but I here now is the time to start looking.
- A place for Harley for New Years that is far away from fireworks and the nanny’s son.
- For people who are scheduled for interviews to show up. That said, I am eternally grateful to those who have and I understand the reasons why people haven’t/can’t/don’t so I don’t hold it against them.
- White bread so that I can make French toast tonight.
- A self cleaning pool.
- To need less sleep. I really don’t operate very well if I haven’t had a good night’s rest. I can go out dancing until all hours as people here do; however, I am practically useless the next day! Also, if I could sleep less on regular days I would have more time to dedicate to living. That said, I do love my sleep.
- To get over my irrational fear that Harley will fall or jump out a window or off a ledge. I don’t actually have fears about me doing that and getting hurt, but the idea that my dog could accidentally go over immediately makes me teary-eyes.
- World peace— because, well, heck, who doesn’t want world peace? (Besides of course Pinky and the Brain who want world conquest).