List 10 of 10: 10 Reasons you should read my new blog
- The coming2cambodia name has become obsolete now that I no longer living Cambodia; the new blog will be universal and stay with me as I travel.
- I will continue, on occasion, to blog about the situation in Cambodia (just as I have continued to blog about Moldova issues and Chile issues).
- Recipes from a different continent. Yum Chilean food!
- It makes me happy when I my stat counter tells me that people have stopped by; comments make me even happier.
- How else are you going to keep up with my comings and goings?
- More photos both on the page and on my flickr account. Perhaps I will even get better about actually posting Photo Wednesday photos on Wednesday
- Up coming posts on the debate over the legalization of prostitution.
- Harley, the dog, is coming with me to Chile for the new job and will be making guest appearances on the blog including a post on tips for traveling internationally with your canine friend.
- I have moved the entirety of An MSW in Cambodia over to the new site for your archiving pleasure.
- The last, but most important reason, because Clare Says! (Note: the new website is https://claresays.wordpress.com)