As I started my 101 entry, I thought I should do something fun. Inspired by Polly, I have decided to make 10 lists of 10; here is number 9.
- Travel to St. Louis, see friends, get dog and bring her home– this process is hampered by the fact that I no longer have a car and am jetlagged; however, it is doable thanks to my wonderful parents who are doing the driving. (Thanks mom and dad)
- Travel to Chicago and get work visa for Chile– aparently, this is something I have to do in person. Since I am in Chicago anyway we are going to see Wicked which I am uber-excited about. (You can tell I am excited by the need to use the much under-utilized adjective “uber”).
- Travel to Duluth to see sister, brother in law, and their kids. Yay! Also, see my sister’s house.
- Go to the dentist– this one is somehow less exciting then the last few.
- Have my friend Soda come visit– and thankfully drive with me up to Duluth.
- Bring Harley (the dog) to the vet so that she can fly to Chile with me. Yay! My pup is moving to her third country in her 4.5 year life.
- Go to locker that I am renting to store my stuff and renew contract. While there put in anything left at parents’ condo and take out anything I want to bring to Chile with me.
- Visit Grandma multiple times.
- Talk to people in Chile and figure out 1- who is picking me up at airport; 2- where I am going; 3- how I am getting to Vina; 4- where I am living in Vina; 5- how to open a bank account there; and 6- contact organizations I am working with and remind them of my imminent arrival.
- Sleep. If at all possible. It would be nice to arrive not completely overtired and/or sick. That said, point 10 is almost impossible.