As I started my 101 entry, I thought I should do something fun. Inspired by Polly, I have decided to make 10 lists of 10; here is number 5.
- BBC and NY Times. I also search for key words about human trafficking. Lots of interesting, scary, illuminating news. For example: this story with an interview of a trafficker.
- Myspace and Facebook to keep in touch with people.
- Jason in Japan which is written by someone close to my heart and contains lots of thoughtful pieces on life and philosophy as well as great photos.
- Mombian for LGBT news around the world. Also Lesbian Family
- Face the Sun, again written by someone I used to know, but very funny and very well written. Its about the travels of an American Foreign Service Officer. Also, The Wandering Gringo is another good blog about travel, specifically one trip by land from Chile to California.
- Hillary and Obama‘s blogs. I actually just stared reading, but since I am out of the country and not seeing the debates, this is how i keep up.
- Liza was Here, again someone I have known forever and who has a lot to say– plus an adorable kid.
- M|O|N|G|K|O|L, the blog of a Cambodian in America. I like seeing how he sees my home country, as I see his. Also, he is a wonderful photographer.
- Flickr because I love photos(both taking them and looking at them).
- Email, because, let’s face it, I am obsessed. I admit that I am one of those people who checks my email every 10 minutes and cannot seem to sit in a room with a computer without checking. Also, I am a huge gmail convert and love their chat and search features.
*** There are so many other blogs I read that I could have put here– but I was trying to spread out the subject matter a bit. ***