Top five things that tell me I am acclimating to Cambodia (possibly too much):
5. If my delivery order drink (including hot tea) shows up in a plastic bag, I can open the bag and pour it into a cup without spilling or burning myself.
4. Last night as I went to bed I set my air conditioning to 85 degrees without even thinking about it.
3. If I see women wearing shorts, I look a second time to see if they really are.
2. I have stopped checking to see if my ice has a whole in the middle (whole in the middle is a clear sign of ice that is made hygienically, as opposed to being chunked off a huge block with a hammer.
1. If my moto driver decides NOT to go the wrong way down a one way street, I argue that he should because it’s faster.